Five top reasons to hire Peter Meo
- MLS pictures are the first showing of your property. Make them count.
- High quality photographs provide a marketing advantage and capture the attention of online buyers.
- Over 90% of all buyers use the internet to begin their search for a home.
- NAR survey revealed that home buyers rated photographs as the most important tool for a home search.
- You benefit by having a photographer take pictures through the eyes of a realtor with over 35 years experience.
- Services start at $125. Payment is due at time of shoot. I accept check, cash or credit card.
What you get:
- High quality photographs to market your property. I use Nikon professional equipment.
- Full frame DSLR D610 with a 24mm Tilt Shift lens. All interior photographs are taken on a tripod.
- Up to a one-hour onsite photo shoot that captures the unique nature of your property.
- Post processing adjustments to present your property in it's best light.
- A minimum of 20 images, sized for both MLS and images in high resolution sized for printing.
- Photos available the day of the shoot 95% of the time, otherwise within 24 hours.
For additional information and pricing, please contact me: phone/text 978-273-7774. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Meo Photography owns the copyright to all images. The agents are purchasing the right to use images in marketing the property. Images may not be provided to any 3rd party including, stagers, homeowners, builders, or other agents, nor, may they be used to market another similar property.
All photographs on this Web Site are fully protected by U.S. and international copyright laws, all rights reserved. The images may not be copied, reproduced, manipulated or used in any way, without express permission from peter meo potography.